Here are five reasons why a small law firm equals better service.
Today, we are bombarded with so many ads that looking for an attorney you trust can feel overwhelming. Choosing a small law firm can help cut through the clutter and lead to better, more personalized service.
At a small firm:
- Clients won’t be shuffled between lead attorneys and never know who’s actually representing their interests.
- You won’t have to deal with an array of overworked junior associates.
- You get personalized service from one lead attorney from first phone call to final settlement.
- Your lead attorney, like Meagan, has the flexibility to avoid getting overwhelmed and can prioritize each individual client.
- Your lead attorney gets to know you personally, and you don’t have to wait days or weeks to get a call back when you have a question about your case.